Property & Conveyancing
Most of us, at some time or another, have a dealing involving real estate. Usually, there is quite a bit of money at stake, and we like to make sure that whatever we do, we get it right.
At RosierPartners Lawyers we have the skills and experience to ensure that you get the right advice when you need it: we also ensure that your transactions – whether buying, selling, renting, leasing borrowing or lending – proceed on time. Because we let you know in advance how our fees are calculated, and an estimate, there are few surprises for your pocket.
Our property services include:
- sales and purchases of residential, commercial and industrial property
- leases for both landlord and tenant, commercial industrial and retail
- mortgages and charges
- other dealings in property – easements, covenants boundary adjustments and subdivisions
- strata community and neighbourhood schemes – strata management statements, by-laws, disputes and general advice
- assisting with developments – applications for development consent, complying development and appeals to the Land and Environment Court
- applications under the Trees Act and the Access to Neighbouring Lands Act
We know that when you are buying or selling a new house, or are the agent acting for someone who is, you want to be able to get hold of the person handling the matter – and with Rosier Partners, you will! We return calls generally within an hour or two of the call, quickly respond to e-mails and provide timely and accurate advice to ensure that every sale and purchase goes as smoothly and is as free of trouble as can be. But when trouble arises – as it sometimes does – you’ll be pleased to know that you are in safe, experienced hands.